There is Really no Excuse Anymore
Thank you all for your interest, happy easter..
Just do it...
Happy mothers day
Pampering Gift Vouchers for Mother's Day...
Beauty exhibitions coming up
One of Europe's leading events With more than 34,000* visitors and over 450 exhibitors, Professional Beauty London 2015 has been confirmed a success and a must attend event for beauty professionals. .
Talented fingers ready to dance...happy Valentine all...
Why massage is good for your health
More Health Benefits Of The Great Outdoors
Exercising Before Breakfast Lets You Lose Extra Weight
Happy New Year
Thank you all for your interest of the past year, Wishes you a happy x mas and successful new year...
Top 3 Benefits of Home Personal Training
Especially for people who are new to exercise or who have jam-packed schedules, an in-home personal trainer is the way to go. Here are the top three benefits of working with a personal trainer who brings the workout to you.
1. Save Time. When you hire an in-home personal trainer. There's no packing a bag of clothing and gear, no traveling to the gym, no searching for a parking spot. When time is tight, in-home personal training lets you spend more time getting fit and less time in transit.
2 .Personal Attention. In-home personal training gives you one-one-one attention from a trainer with no distractions. When you hire an in-home personal trainer, you'll get a fitness program that is tailored just for you. And you reach your fitness goals quickly and efficiently.
3. Accountability. It's pretty easy to talk yourself out of a trip to the gym. But when the trainer shows up at your door, all your excuses are out the windo and you reach your fitness goals quickly and efficiently.
World of massage
China: Massage has developed continuously in China for over 5000 years Western ideas are considered within the traditional framework. It is widely practiced and taught in hospital and medical schools and is an essential part of health maintenance and primary healthcare.
United States: Massage started to become popular in the United States in the middle part of the 19th century and was introduced by two New York physicians based on Per Henrik Ling's techniques developed in Sweden.
During the 1930s and 1940s massage's influence decreased as a result of medical advancements of the time, while in the 1970s massage's influence grew once again with a notable rise among athletes. Until the 1970s, nurses used massage to reduce pain and aid sleep. The massage therapy industry is continuously increasing, with a projected 19% increase between 2008 and 2009. U.S. consumers spend between $4 and $6 billion on visits to massage therapists, as of 2009.[
United Kingdom: Massage is popular in the United Kingdom today and gaining in popularity. There are many private practitioners working from their own premises as well as those who operate from commercial venues.
Why Outdoor Fitness
- improvements in your physical well-being and self-confidence
- Loss of inches and a firmer body
- increased strength & endurance
- Motivation & inspiration
- Energizing activities designed to help you reach your fitness goals
- Nutritional education
5 Benefits of Regular Physical Activity
1. Exercise controls weight : Physical activity can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss.
2. Exercise combats health conditions and diseases : Physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems
3. Exercise improves mood :Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed.
4. Exercise promotes better sleep : Physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep
5. Exercise can be fun: Physical activity can be a fun way to spend some time
Massage Therapy as Part of your Health Maintenance
* Reducing or eliminating pain
* Improving joint mobility
* Improving circulation
* Improving immune system functioning
* Increasing lymphatic drainage
* Reducing depression and anxiety
* Reducing tension within muscles
* Increasing body awareness
Why Personal Training?
Personal training means you get a personal trainer that comes to wherever you want to train and brings the equipment needed to train you, simple. Your Personal training should be an education on how to train whilst getting the exact results you want in an achievable timescale. The solution is mobile personal training.
1.You Don't Know Where to Start This is where a personal trainer can be the biggest help. We can help you maximize your time while keeping you within your own limits so you dont over do it
2.You're Bored with the Same Workouts We can bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to challenge both your body and your mind.
3. You Need Accountability and Motivation We come with built in motivation not only you are investing money into your exercise .you are investing time as well
4. You Have a Specific Illness or Condition If you have any specific issues like heart disease or injuries working with personal trainer can help you figure out what you need to do.
5. You Want to Workout at Home If you like to exercise at home but dont have a lot of equipment or arent sure how to use what you have in home personal training is good choice.